Thursday, June 26, 2008

Race to the Finish...

Well, I'll have to be brief today, as we are approacing final stages of wrapping everything up with the move. Today the new house will be professionally cleaned. Then later Jim will sign all the closing paperwork (so he can skip the meeting tomorrow), followed by our walk-through with the seller. After that, we have people coming over to help us move any fragile items over to the new place that we don't want the movers taking. So even though things are not official until tomorrow, we can be "in" tonight. We are so excited but at least for me I think I won't believe it until I see it. Throughout this whole process I have been somewhat skeptical because it has seemed so unreal (being that everything happened so unexpectedly). When we are really moved in and spend the night there tomorrow, a huge weight will be lifted and we can finally enjoy the reality! I'll try to post again on Saturday or Sunday once we get the internet hooked up. Have a great weekend.

No comments: