Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Now We're Getting Somewhere...

I am happy to report that Bailey and Bear are reluctantly making progress toward accepting each other. They are mostly past the hissing and growling stage and on to the basically ignoring each other stage. Bear has pretty much stopped charging at her... We finally got the idea to put him in his harness to slow him down. Here are some shots from tonight's "session."

Bear surveying the situation from safe atop his perch...



Keeping an eye on each other (notice Bear is on the floor)...

Snacktime...

Lickin' their chops...


I was hoping they'd be fast friends... but what you see in this short video clip is great progress from where we started a few days ago... Like I said, they're basically ignoring each other.


One more quick clip of Bailey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I love them both!