Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jim's Beverage Corner...

An important update on the frappuccino front. While we were at the Monroeville Borders last week, we stopped in at the Seattle's Best Coffee located inside the bookstore. I tried one of their JavaKula blended drinks in the Chocolate Coffee Crunch flavor, and I have to say, it may be my new favorite mocha treat. It's flavor leans on the coffee side, which I prefer over chocolate. The crushed Oreos are what seals the deal for me. It's like a wonderful marriage of a frappuccino and a Blizzard! The guy that made mine even stuck a little chocolate stick in the whipped cream!If you enjoy frappuccinos, run, don't walk to your nearest Seattle's Best shop. You can thank me later.

Click the photo to find a store near you...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

All of the best things come from Seattle...right, Jim? :)