Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Spa Day for Bear!

Last weekend, it was time for Bear's semi-annual bath. We took him to Paws-Itively Pets in Regent Square. In the past, he's gone to PetsMart, but at $60 bucks a pop, it was time to find a new option. Their price was much more reasonable at $40 and I always prefer to give my money to a local business anyway. I am happy to report that they took great care of him and he came home looking and smelling very fresh and clean. His fur is so soft! When he got home, he strutted around the house, knowing he looked good. I had to take his picture of him sunning himself in the window. Of course, I took one of Bailey too. She's next in line for a spa day!

Paws-Itively Pets
1124 South Braddock Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15218-1263
(412) 371-7297 ‎

1 comment:

Hannah said...

cute. When my sister was here over Christmas, they took my dog to get a bath. We've never given him a professional one. He came home and I could NOT stop petting him and have vowed to pay money to get him a bath like that. !