Thursday, June 11, 2009

Somebody Needs a Home...

You may know that Jim and I volunteer for Animal Friends, a no-kill shelter in Pittsburgh. Our primary task is to "socialize" cats out at the Petsmart locations... what a great gig :) Anyway, we were at Petsmart in Monroeville today and we came across this adorable fellow who is looking for a home. He is actually with Foster Cat (not Animal Friends), and his name is Jinx. He's on the big side- I'd say 13 lbs, and has medium length hair. He has this huge head and great markings- reminds me of a wildcat. Anyway, he is so friendly- just wanted to rub his head all over us and be petted and petted, purring all the while. He is 4 years old and his information sheet said that his family moved away and could not take him.

So if you are looking for a new furry friend, might I recommend you take a look at Jinx? He's at the Monroeville Petsmart and I'd be happy to get you more info if you need it. Thanks for looking!

No comments: