Monday, December 7, 2009

The Robot Lives...

by Jim

Lots of good stuff came together last Friday. Since last Thursday was my last day at UPMC, (I'm back with Children's Hospital now) I had planned to take Friday off. During the day, I drove around and gave out tokens of appreciation (which Carrie found online) to some of my best freelance clients, celebrating the launch of my new web site, http://www.redrobotcreative.com/. It was like being Santa Claus.

Friday evening, I had a show opening at the Zombo gallery in Lawrenceville of my Roadside Attractions photos. The show started at 6 pm and we had a great crowd all night. It was so busy that it was hard to stop and talk to everyone as much as I would have liked.


Carrie did an awesome job of helping out and she had a ton of ideas to make the show even more special. There was lots of great food and drink, and we even had a Giant Eagle cake with my new logo.


Many thanks to everyone that took the time to stop by and see the show - I really appreciate it. I wish I could have spent more time with you. If you couldn't make it, the show will be up until January 2. The gallery is located at 4900 Hatfield Street.

Be sure to check out my new site - http://www.redrobotcreative.com/

No comments: