Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vacation Recap - Round 2...

I am going to go out of order here, since there has been such demand (amongst the 3 of you that read this:) to see the wedding pictures. This was the wedding of my "cousin" Kelsey (our parents are cousins, not sure what that makes us.) Let me just say that it was an absolutely beautiful wedding and we had a wonderful time. The setting was idyllic, the venue extrodinary, and the bride and groom stunning. I took a lot of pictures, and believe it or not, this is just a small sampling. Enjoy...

Inside the tent before the ceremony
The new couple

The view (you can see Seattle far in the distance)

Coctail hour on the patio (the weather was perfect)

My favorite shot of us from the reception
Great shot of Mom & Dad
Dad, Charley and I. Charley is Kelsey's brother and was home from Iraq for just 10 days for the wedding.

Mom and me again
Reception time

Beautiful centerpieces with limes and starfruit
Delicious and beautiful cake
Chris & Kelsey's "Ultimate Candy Bar"
Following dinner were cigars and cordials on the patio with the Father of the Bride. Here's dad lighting up.

The custom cigar box

First DanceUncle Dick and I


Uncle Dick and Dad
Having fun

No comments: