Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can't Hardly Wait...

I have a weakness for catalogs. They suck me in with their glossy pages and shipping discounts. My absolute favorite catalog is L.L. Bean. The only bad part with ordering clothes through a catalog is that of course you can't try them on (and you have to ship them back if they don't fit). So imagine my surprise when as I was flipping through their newest mailing, and I came across this insert...

I. am. so. excited. Good thing it is not too close to our house or I might drop large wads of cash there. But it will be open just in time for the holidays. My favorite catalog is now my favorite store. I say "go" - big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were at Ross Park Mall Tuesday night and saw "the boot". Glad you're excited about it! :)