Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wedding Finale...

This weekend we wrapped up our 'Month of Weddings' with the celebration of Rebecca and Antwan. Rebecca and I lived together after I finished college and before Jim and I were married. I was honored to participate in their special day as a bridesmaid. They are a wonderful couple and we wish them all the best...

This is a shot of the inside of the church at the rehearsal. This is Rolling Hills Baptist- They have a beautiful sanctuary with floor to ceiling windows at the front....
The beautiful bride...
Walking down the aisle...
Ceremony photos...
Rebecca and Antwan with her parents...
Bridesmaid portaits...
First Dance...
My bouquet...
Rebecca's bouquet...
Table centerpieces...
Close-ups of my hair. This is at the end of the night so it is a bit dishevled, but you get the idea...
Jim and I...
The new Mr. & Mrs. Worsham... Congrats you guys!!